- For small to large areas
- Light-in-weight, very quiet in operation
- Strong robust construction and long life
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges round corners, curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground main drive shaft with ball bearings and fully enclosed (no belts). Blade shaft also with ball bearings.
- Full service availability from our nationwide dealer network
- Light to pick up. Easily transferable in the boot of your car.
Model: Atom Electric 310
Motor: 2000W 220-250V
Weight: 8.4kg (18.5lbs)
Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”)
Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mm (3”) Eg. For garden plots
Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
Wheel: Large easy rolling 150mm (6”) wheel. Very manoeuvrable.
Power Drive: Precision 12mm diameter shafts with 4 ball sealed bearings (no belts).
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock
- Strong steel tube handle bars
- Double insulated Electric Pod System with Turbo Air Cooling and efficient powerful 2000W all ball bearing electrical motor. Only uses 600 watts of power.
- Automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes (to prevent motor burn out) exclusive to Atom.
- Easy lifting carrying handle
- Positive 6 position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable easy rolling large 150mm (6”) wheel.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Anchor for extension cord allows cord to follow operator.
- Fully enclosed precision shafts gear drive system (no belts)
When will I get my items?
Orders are sent within 3 days. If there is any delay we will contact you. If you have an enquiry regarding your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 225 450.
When will I know when to pick up my order from Dealer?
Goods will be available for collection when you receive notification (phone or email) from the dealer. Allow 5 to 7 days for NSW, Victoria, Southern Queensland and 7 to 10 days for other states and areas. You will need a copy of this Order Reference Number to collect the goods from the dealer.
How to cancel an order
If your order has not been sent, in most cases we can cancel it for you. To request a cancellation advise us of your Order Reference Number. We cannot cancel if the order has already been shipped. Phone 1800 225 450 or email on email@example.com
Atom has a dedicated Dealer support network with very cooperative and quality trained Dealer service organisations. Our dealers will provide a quick assessment and remedy any issue with the Atom product you have purchased.
Atom supports its Dealer network (as it has for the past 57 years) and will continue to do so for years to come.
PURCHASES MADE DIRECT FROM DEALER
If you purchase one of our quality products but find an issue, please return the product to your point of purchase Dealer. See Support above.
We want you to be confident when buying Atom products online. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made with us within 14 days of ordering, contact your local Dealer (the pickup point named on your receipt) and advise them you have changed your mind.
Then, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your decision (within the 14-day period) so we can process your request to not collect the product from your nominated dealer. When the dealer contacts us acknowledging that they have the goods (and they are unused), we will then issue you a credit less the return shipping costs, which are covered by you.
NOT REFUNDABLE OR RETURNABLE
We will not refund or replace a product that has been taken delivery of from the Dealer (including online purchases) and is used, not been used in accordance with the operator manual instructions and/or the label instructions, or the operator has used it in an abnormal way and failed to take reasonable care.
Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights.
Any issues regarding quality or failure will be treated as a warranty and rectified under the terms of warranty (where applicable) through your Dealer. Dealer will contact Atom to clarify any issues.
Please visit Warranty Policy on this website. This page covers any concerns with reliability and service of the product.
Use of non-genuine parts voids warranty.
Do not use the following type of Edger Blades on Atom Lawn Edgers, due to:
Heavy mass weight, thickness of blade / out of balance, warping creating vibration and overloading of the gear mechanism of Atom Edgers.
The above blades do not absorb shock, which is taken by the Edger gear system and subsequent damage. Genuine Atom twin Cross Blades absorb shock and excessive loading and have been proven for more than 18 years not to damage the Edger gear system.
All Genuine Atom Edger blades are supplied in a sealed white plastic pack branded ATOM and promoting Atom products with the reverse side showing complete,illustrated and clear fitting instructions.Anything else is not an Atom product.
Beware of blades advertised as suitable for Atom Lawn Edgers, or “superseded by”, “replaces” etc being passed off as Atom blades.
Click Here to view pdf of current Customer Warranty.
Once you have picked up your machine click here to register Warranty online