- Recommended for small to large yards
- Very easy to start
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground ball bearings drive shaft (No belts)
- Unbeatable superior quality that lasts.
- Light to pick up. Easily transferable in the boot of your car.
Model: Atom 480
Motor: Honda 4-Stroke
Displacement: 25cc GX25
Power: 0.8kW (1.1hp)
Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
Weight: 8kg (17.9lbs)
Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”)
Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mm (3”) Eg. For garden plots
Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
Wheel: Very manoeuvrable large 150mm (6”) easy rolling wheel.
Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 4 sealed ball bearings steel (No belts).
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars.
- Honda 25cc 4-stroke starts with little effort (No mixing of fuel and oil)
- Automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting. Shown edging garden plot with its long blades.
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable large 150mm (6”) wheel.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision. Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
When will I get my items?
Orders are sent within 3 days. If there is any delay we will contact you. If you have an enquiry regarding your order please contact email@example.com or phone 1800 225 450.
When will I know when to pick up my order from Dealer?
Goods will be available for collection when you receive notification (phone or email) from the dealer. Allow 5 to 7 days for NSW, Victoria, Southern Queensland and 7 to 10 days for other states and areas. You will need a copy of this Order Reference Number to collect the goods from the dealer.
How to cancel an order
If your order has not been sent, in most cases we can cancel it for you. To request a cancellation advise us of your Order Reference Number. We cannot cancel if the order has already been shipped. Phone 1800 225 450 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Atom has a dedicated Dealer support network with very cooperative and quality trained Dealer service organisations. Our dealers will provide a quick assessment and remedy any issue with the Atom product you have purchased.
Atom supports its Dealer network (as it has for the past 57 years) and will continue to do so for years to come.
PURCHASES MADE DIRECT FROM DEALER
If you purchase one of our quality products but find an issue, please return the product to your point of purchase Dealer. See Support above.
We want you to be confident when buying Atom products online. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made with us within 14 days of ordering, contact your local Dealer (the pickup point named on your receipt) and advise them you have changed your mind.
Then, please send us an email at email@example.com advising us of your decision (within the 14-day period) so we can process your request to not collect the product from your nominated dealer. When the dealer contacts us acknowledging that they have the goods (and they are unused), we will then issue you a credit less the return shipping costs, which are covered by you.
NOT REFUNDABLE OR RETURNABLE
We will not refund or replace a product that has been taken delivery of from the Dealer (including online purchases) and is used, not been used in accordance with the operator manual instructions and/or the label instructions, or the operator has used it in an abnormal way and failed to take reasonable care.
Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights.
Any issues regarding quality or failure will be treated as a warranty and rectified under the terms of warranty (where applicable) through your Dealer. Dealer will contact Atom to clarify any issues.
Please visit Warranty Policy on this website. This page covers any concerns with reliability and service of the product.
Use of non-genuine parts voids warranty.
Do not use the following type of Edger Blades on Atom Lawn Edgers, due to:
Heavy mass weight, thickness of blade / out of balance, warping creating vibration and overloading of the gear mechanism of Atom Edgers.
The above blades do not absorb shock, which is taken by the Edger gear system and subsequent damage. Genuine Atom twin Cross Blades absorb shock and excessive loading and have been proven for more than 18 years not to damage the Edger gear system.
All Genuine Atom Edger blades are supplied in a sealed white plastic pack branded ATOM and promoting Atom products with the reverse side showing complete,illustrated and clear fitting instructions.Anything else is not an Atom product.
Beware of blades advertised as suitable for Atom Lawn Edgers, or “superseded by”, “replaces” etc being passed off as Atom blades.
Click Here to view pdf of current Customer Warranty.
Once you have picked up your machine click here to register Warranty online