Engine Powered Drills – 2 and 4-Stroke
with automatic reverse gear
All models will easily drill 1¼”(32mm) holes in any Australian hardwood, which most other engine drills cannot do or do with much difficulty.
Atom has more than 50 years experience in design and manufacture of chainsaw drill attachments for hard timber. Hundreds of thousands of units have been sold worldwide over the years. Product knowledge gained over many years is built into the new Atom Engine Powered DRILLMASTER.®
Directly from your local dealer
Online with Paypal
By phoning 1800 225 450
Collect assembled, fueled, pre-serviced and ready to go with personalised dealer care and any required support.
- Automatic reverse capability (not found in any other brand engine drill).
- New design (patents pending) incorporates many safety features. If the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation.
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and high engine power.
- All ball bearing high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numerical controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to drill 1¼”(32mm) to 3/8” (10mm) holes in the hardest Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.
The Atom DRILLMASTER® pays for itself in a very short time due to its operating speed and unique automatic reverse mechanism which no other engine drill has.
Drilling into timber and reversing out is instantaneous. Just pull back into automatic reverse gear and as soon as auger lead screw “unwinds” the auger automatically changes to clockwise rotation to clear the shavings out of the hole and to proceed with drilling deeper forward in normal (forward) rotation.